Bike mode is a new feature!
Samsung launched Galaxy J3 2016, it is the successor of Galaxy J3 2015. The main feature of the smartphone is S Bike mode for biker with lets them activate pre recorded message for all callers, motion lock and urgent call filter, halt before answer and it get activate after NFC tag tapping.
The Galaxy J3 runs on quad core processor and has 1.5GB of RAM. It has 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with 8GB of internal storage. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and supports dual SIM with 4G LTE connectivity. It packs with 2600mAh battery capacity.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) will be available in Black, White and Gold colours for Rs. 8,990. It will go on sale exclusive on Snapdeal from today. It will be coming with double data offeror Vodafone 4G customer 6 months and 3G customer 2 months 1GB data pack.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) specifications are
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 64-bit
- GPU: Mali-400
- Display: 5-inch HD Super AMOLED, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP auto focus with LED Flash/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- Battery: 2600mAh