Samsung enhances J series portfolio with S Bike mode!
Samsung launched Galaxy J7 Prime, which is a member of J series. The smartphone comes with 5.5-inch HD display with 2.5D Curved Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It has 3GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB. It is powered by 1.6GHz Octa Core Exynos 7870 processor.
The Galaxy J7 Prime sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 8MP front camera. It has fingerprint magnet in the front. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow running out of the box. It has a metal frame on body and has S Bike mode. It has dual Sim support with 4G LTE connectivity.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime will be coming in Gold and Black colours for Rs. 18,790 whereas the MRP will be Rs. 19,400.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime specifications are
- Processor: 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD TFT with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 256GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture/ Front 8MP with f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 3300mAh