Finally the Galaxy Note 5 gets official!
Samsung announce its latest phablet Galaxy Note 5. The smartphone comes with Octa core 64-bit Exynos 7420 SoC with 4GB of RAM. It has 5.7-inch Quad HD display. It comes with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Touchwiz UI on top of it. The phablet comes with 32GB of internal storage with no other storage variant option and no expandable storage.
The Galaxy Note 5 sports sports 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture sensor, optical image stabilization and brings auto real-time HDR option, also 5MP front camera for taking selfies. It comes with fingerprint sensor which enhance authenticate financial transactions. It will give better audio with Ultra High Quality Audio.It packs with non removable 3000Ah battery which lets fast charging with wired and wireless.
The Note5 comes with a wide range of connectivity options and has the Samsung Pay on board, which works over NFC or MST. In case you are wondering, the Samsung Pay will launch in the United States this September.
Samsung Galaxy Note5 now delivers richer audio experience with Ultra High Quality Audio. The feature has been designed to work over Bluetooth with new compatible headphones.
Samsung Galaxy Note5 will be coming in Black Sapphire and White Pearl colours.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 specifications are
- Display: 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED, 2560×1440 pixels, (518ppi)
- Processor: Octa-Core (Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) 64 bit, 14 nm Exynos 7420
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Memory: 32GB internal
- Camera: Rear 16MP with LED Flash, OIS, f/1.9 aperture, 4K(UHD) video recording/ Front 5MP, f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE & apt-X, NFC
- Battery: 3000mAh