Galaxy S6 Edge gets new variant!
Samsung announced Galaxy S6 Edge+ which is a variant of Galaxy S6 Edge. The smartphone comes with 5.7-inch Quad HD display with 2560×1440 pixels. It is powered by Octa Core 64-bit Exynos 7420 processor. It has 4GB of RAM with 32GB and 64GB internal storage variant. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. It sports 16MP rear camera LED Flash, OIS, f/1.9 aperture, 4K(UHD) video recording and 5MP front camera.
The Galaxy S6 Edge+ supports 4G LTE connectivity and packs with 3000Ah battery which can be fast charged by wired and wireless charger. It comes with Quick launch feature that lets to launch camera in less than one second by double clicking the home button, Auto Real Time HDR. It comes with Fingerprint sensor on home button which lets secure lock and payments using Samsung Pay and heart-rate monitor on the back. It has KNOX Active Protection and My Knox app to protect and secure personal data.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ will be available in White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum and Silver Titanium colours.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ specifications are
- Display: 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED curved dual edge, 2560×1440 pixels, (518ppi)
- Processor: Octa-Core (Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) 64 bit, 14 nm Exynos 7420
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Memory: 32/64GB internal
- Camera: Rear 16MP with LED Flash, OIS, f/1.9 aperture, 4K(UHD) video recording/ Front 5MP, f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE & apt-X, NFC
- Battery: 3000mAh, Fast Charging (wired and wireless)