S7 edge with edge display announced!
Samsung announced Galaxy S7 edge smartphone which is another flagship product of the company in MWC 2016. It comes with 5.5-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED always on display. It comes with two processor variant depending on the region as they are Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8 Octa 8890. It comes with metal design and 3D glass. It has fingerprint sensor and water, dust resistant with IP68 ratings.
The Galaxy S7 Edge sports 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS and 5MP front camera. The rear camera are capable of taking better images in low light. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and supports hybrid dual SIM with expandable up to 200GB.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge will be coming in Black Onyx, Gold Platinum, White Pearl and Silver Titanium colours and will be available from mid-March this year.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge specifications are
- Processor: Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 / Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad)
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD 534 PPI Super AMOLED always-on curved edge, 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Memory: 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 12MP with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, Smart OIS/ Front 5MP, f/1.7 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Hybrid (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC
- Battery: 3600mAh, Fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging