S7 gets announced!
Samsung announced its latest flagship Galaxy S7 smartphone in MWC 2016. It comes with 5.1-inch Quad HD display with always on feature. It comes with two processor variants Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8 Octa 8890 depending on the market. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. It has 3D glass with metal design, and has IP68 ratings with water and dust resistance.
The Galaxy S7 sports 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS and 5MP front camera. The company says rear camera with give brighter and sharper images in low light. It has comes with Hybrid dual SIM support with expandable up to 200GB. It has internal cooling technology which keeps the device from overheating. It also has fingerprint sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 will be coming in Black Onyx, Gold Platinum, White Pearl and Silver Titanium colours and will start sale from mid of March this year.
Samsung Galaxy S7 specifications are
- Processor: Quad-Core Snapdragon 820/ Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad)
- Display: 5.1-inch Quad HD 577 PPI Super AMOLED always-on, pressure sensitive 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Memory: 32/64GB internal, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Hybrid (nano + nano / microSD)
- Camera: Rear 12MP with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, Smart OIS/ Front 5MP, f/1.7 aperture
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC
- Battery: 3000mAh, Fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging