It comes with an advanced S Pen for better productivity
Samsung Electronics today launched the new tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 in India .Galaxy Tab S3 comes with a 9.7-inch Super AMOLED display and a 6mm thin metal frame, weighs just 434 grams and has an elegant looking glass back. It offers superior video and gaming experience along with superior multitasking capabilities and versatile usage. It is powered by a Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 processor (Quad Core 2.15GHz + 1.6GHz), 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory that is expandable via microSD up to 256GB and runs Android 7.0 Nougat.
Galaxy Tab S3 comes with Quad Speakers professionally tuned by AKG, fast charging capability and a 6,000mAh battery which supports 12 hours of Video Playback. The tablet is offered with a 13MP auto focus rear camera with flash and a 5MP front camera and supports Pogo keyboards that require no separate charging or pairing.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 takes on-the-go entertainment to the next level with Wi-Fi and LTE Connectivity and providing a cinema-like experience with HDR video playback on a stunning Super AMOLED display. It is the first Samsung tablet to feature a four stereo setup tuned by AKG, owned by Harman International, that provides rich surround sound. The speakers’ intelligent ‘Auto Rotate Stereo’ function allows the tablet to redirect sound based on its orientation. Optimized for gaming, it is powered by the Vulkan API and GPU for superior graphics and Game Launcher with a ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode.
[notification type=”notification_info” ]“At Samsung, we listen to our consumers and bring in meaningful innovations that help make their lives better. The powerful new Galaxy Tab S3 is built with premium technology that offers a productive and versatile experience to consumers, designed for users at home, work or on the go. With this premium tablet, Samsung will further consolidate its leadership in the market,” said Mr. Vishal Kaul, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India.[/notification]
Additional Features –
- Advanced S Pen: S Pen boasts a fine, 0.7mm tip and industry-leading sensitivity, recognizing 4,096 levels of pressure. Slide-proof and 9.4mm thick, the S Pen provides a comfortable and stable grip.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Ready: Galaxy Tab S3 support videos in HDR for true-to-life colours and vivid digital content viewing experience.
- Samsung Flow:.For a safe and secure login, Samsung Flow uses biometric authentication to log-in and can wirelessly tether compatible devices to transfer documents from a mobile device to a tablet.
Galaxy Tab S3 will be offered to consumers at a price of INR 47,990 and will come in Black and Silver colours. It will be available across retail stores starting June 20, 2017. Under a special launch offer till July 31, Galaxy Tab S3 will be offered with one time screen replacement at INR 990 within a period of 12 months from purchase and Reliance Jio’s double data offer of 28+28GB a month at INR 309, valid till December 31.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Specifications –
- Processor – Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 (2.15GHz +1.6GHz)
- Display – Super AMOLED, 9.7-inch, 2048 x 1536 (QXGA) resolution
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 32GB, expandable up-to 256GB
- SIM- Single-SIM (Nano-SIM) 4G VoLTE
- OS – Android Nougat 7.0
- Camera – Rear 13- MP CMOS camera, Flash-LED, auto focus/ Front 5-MP CMOS camera, UHD 4K (3840 x 2160), @30fps Video Recording
- Battery – 6000mAh
- Connectivity – 4G VoLTE, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz, Bluetooth v4.2, USB 3.1, GPS