iXpand gets redesigned!
SanDisk launched new iXpand Flash Drive, which is successor of iXpand launched last year. It has Apple Lightning connector and USB 3.0 for iPhone and iPad port. The new iOS app lets user to manage photos, videos and music easily.
Features of new SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive are
- USB 3.0 performance
- Slim and not blocking other PC ports
- Visible Lighting connector
- Key ring, No caps
- Durable materials – metal/ABS/rubber
- Tucks under the phone, minimal extruding
- Supports popular video formats (.WMV, .AVI, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV)
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad, can be accessed on Windows and Mac OS
- iXpand Drive app makes it easy to manage your photos and videos
Rajesh Gupta, Country Manager – India & SAARC, SanDisk Corporation, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]”People are using their mobile phones to capture tons of photos and videos, and about 70% of iPhone users in India run out of memory every week and end up deleting files.
Our line of mobile storage offerings can immediately help them free up space. With the new iXpand Flash Drive, people can spend more time using their iPhone to capture what they love, and less time worrying about how and where to transfer these photos and videos.”[/notification]
The new SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive will be coming in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB storage capacity for Rs. 3990, Rs. 4990, Rs. 6990 and Rs. 9990 respectively. For starting 30 days it will go on sale exclusively on Amazon.in and later will be available for offline sale.