Sony announced that the Bravia X9000F 4K HDR Android TV is available in 65-inch (KD-65X9000F) and 85-inch (KD-85X9000F) models in India. Sony launched the Bravia X9000F 4K HDR Android TV with 55-inch model KD-55X9000F. Now the 65-inch and 85-inch model are also available to purchase.
These TVs comes with Object-based HDR remaster, Super Bit Mapping 4K HDR and Dual database processing. It also features an X1 Extreme processor and TRILUMINOS Display that offers striking highlights and vibrant colors. It runs on Android TV version 7.0 with Sony’s exclusive user interface and also has Chromecast built-in.
The new Sony TVs come with X-tended Dynamic Range PRO and 4K X-Reality PRO which enhances HDR and non-HDR content by a unique backlighting technology. It also packed with a sturdy construction, which uses an inverted V-shape to ensure stability, the stand creates the ideal space for a sound-bar.
The 55-inch Sony Bravia X9000F (KD-55X9000F) was priced at Rs. 2,39,900 while the new Sony KD-85X9000F and KD-65X9000F models are priced for Rs 1,299,900 and Rs 3,39,900 respectively and will be available across all Sony Center and electronic stores across India.
Sony Bravia X9000F specifications are-
- Display: 55/65/85-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) 4K HDR (HDR10, Hybrid Log-Gamma, and Dolby Vision) TRILUMINOS Display with X-Motion Clarity
- Processor: 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, Object-based HDR remaster, X-tended Dynamic Range PRO, 4K X-Reality PRO
- Storage: 16GB onboard storage
- OS: Android TV 7.0 (Upgradable to Android Oreo) with Built-in Chromecast and Google Assistant
- Voice search
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11a ac, Bluetooth 4.1, 4 x HDMI, 3 x USB ports (2 x side, 1 x bottom), 1 x Ethernet
- Speaker: 10 W+10 W speaker with Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse, DTS Digital Surround, DSEE, Cinematic S-Force Front Surround, Clear Phase, ClearAudio+