Sony has upgraded nearly every smartphone!
Sony launched its budget smartphone Xperia E3 and E3 dual. There is only one difference in between E3 and E3 dual is that E3 dual supports dual SIM. The smartphone is announced in IFA Berlin 2014. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box.
The Xperia E3 has 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 400 processor powered by Adreno 305 GPU. It has 4.5-inch capacitive touch screen display with 854×480 pixels. The Xperia E3 sports 5MP rear shooter with LED Flash, 1080p video recording and 0.3MP front facing shooter. It has 1GB RAM with 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS / aGPS and 2330mAh battery capacity with STAMINA mode.
The Sony Xperia E3 and E3 Dual will be available in Black, White, Copper and Lime colours. The smartphone will go on sale in autumn and no word on pricing yet. It will be budget range smartphone.
Sony Xperia E3 and E3 Dual specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8226)
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 4.5-inch capacitive touch screen with 854×480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED flash, 1080p video recording/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- SIM: Dual (E3 dual)
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS / aGPS
- Battery: 2330mAh with STAMINA Mode