One more awesome addition from Sony!
The successor of Sony Xperia M is here. It comes with a 4.5-inch capacitive touch screen. It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor and Adreno 305 GPU. It has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory which is expandable unto 32GB via microSD card. The rear camera is 8 megapixel and the front one is a VGA. It is a dual SIM phone with connectivity options like 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC. The battery is 2300mAh.
Sony Xperia M2 Dual is priced at Rs. 21,990
Sony Xperia M2 Dual specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8226)
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 4.8-inch capacitive touch with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED flash, Exmor RS sensor/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2300mAh