Another water and dust resistant smartphone by Sony!
Sony launched Xperia M5 Dual in India, which comes under the M series that offers Water and Dust protection (IP65/IP68). The smartphone comes with 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit SoC with PowerVR G6200 GPU. It has 5-inch full HD IPS display with 1920×1080 pixels. It has 3GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 200GB.
The Xperia M5 sports 21.5MP rear camera with IMX230 Exmor RS sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Hybrid AF, LED flash, 4K video recording and 13MP front camera with Exmor RS sensor, 1080p video recording.It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. It supports dual SIM with 4G LTE connectivity. It packs with 2600Ah battery capacity.
The Sony Xperia M5 Dual will be available in Black and Gold colours for Rs. 37,990. It is going on sale from 9th September in India.
Sony Xperia M5 Dual specifications are
- Processor: 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Display: 5-inch Full HD IPS with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 200GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 21.5MP with IMX230 Exmor RS sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Hybrid AF, LED flash, 4K video recording/ Front 13MP, Exmor RS sensor, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2600mAh with STAMINA mode