Sony introduced a new smartphone named Sony Xperia X2A Plus which is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Chipset. The smartphone will be coming in two RAM and Storage variants, 4GB RAM + 32GB storage and 6GB RAM + 64GB Storage. It’ll also available in four different color variant, Silver, Black, Gold, and Green.
The smartphone features a 6-inch Full HD+ 1080p display with 18:9 Aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It has 3,580mAh of battery and it supports Qnovo Adaptive Charging with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. It’ll be running on Android Oreo 8.0 out of the box. Apart from the inbuilt storage, Sony Xperia X2A Plus will have an additional microSD card slot which can support up to 400GB.
Sony Xperia X2A Plus sports a rear camera of 23MP, and has 1/2.3” Exmor RS, Hybrid Autofocus, 84° wide-angle F2.0 lens, it supports 4K video recording with 120fps slow-motion. The front camera is of 8MP and is supports 120° super wide-angle, 1/4” Exmor R, F2.4. The selfie camera also comes with Bokeh, Soft skin, Skin brightness, Eye enlargement and Slender face effects.
Sony Xperia X2A Plus Specifications are
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Chipset
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Display: 6” Full HD+ 1080p 18:9, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Storage: 32GB/64GB Onboard (expandable up to 400GB)
- Camera: Rear camera – 23 MP, 1/2.3” Exmor RS, Hybrid Autofocus, 84° wide-angle F2.0 lens – 4K video recording, 120fps slow-motion /Front Camera – 8 MP 120° super wide-angle, 1/4” Exmor R, F2.4
- Battery: 3,580mAh, Qnovo Adaptive Charging, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- SIM: Dual SIM/ Single SIM (Region Dependent)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n , GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 5.0,NFC, Miracast, USB Type-C OTG
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor
- Audio: Sony’s High-Resolution Audio and unique DSEE HX audio upscaling technology