Sony brings XZs in India with can shoot insane 960 fps slow video!
The Sony Xperia XZs is launched in India, it was earlier showcased in MWC 2017. The smartphone comes with 5.2-inch FHD display. It is running on Snapdragon 820 processor. It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. The smartphone has 19MP Motion Eye Camera with 1/2.3″ Exmor RS sensor. It can shoot 960 fps super slow motion videos, Predictive Capture, Anti-distortion shutter, Triple image sensing technology and 5-axis image stabilization for shake-free videos. The front camera is 13MP, it has dedicated camera shutter button as seen on all Sony smartphones.
The smartphone 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 256GB. It has a dual SIM support with 4G LTE connectivity. It is packed with 2900mAh battery capacity with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology. It comes with IP65/68 ratings for dust and water resistance.
The Sony Xperia XZs will be available in Ice Blue, Warm Silver and Black colours for Rs. 49,990 and will go on sale from April 11th in India. It will go sale through Sony Center, select retail outlets and exclusively online through Flipkart.
Sony Xperia XZs specifications are
- Processor: Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Display: 5.2-inch Triluminos, X-Reality, Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, sRGB 138%, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB internal, expandable up to 256GB microSD card
- Camera: Rear 19MP with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive and Laser autofocus, 5-axis stabilizatio, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video/ Front 13MP with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 2900mAh with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology