Sony Xperia Z2a is next!
Sony Xperia Z2a was announced in Taiwan. It has 5-inch Triluminous display powered by X-Reality engine. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and is powered by 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 and Adreno 330 GPU. It has 3GB RAM and 16GB internal memory which is expandable unto 128GB via microSD card. The rear camera is 20.7 megapixel with Exmos RS sensor, Sony G lens, 4K video recording and LED flash. The front camera is 3.1 megapixel with BSI sensor. The connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 820.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC. The battery is 3000mAh.
It’ll be available in black, white and turquoise colour and will be released in Taiwan in July. There is no word on pricing yet.
Sony Xperia Z2a specifications are
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 5-inch Triluminos powered by X-Reality engine with 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 20.7MP with Exmos RS sensor, Sony G lens, 4K video recording, LED flash/ Front 3.1MP with BSI sensor
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 820.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- Battery: 3000mAh