Big battery is common!
Swipe Telecom launched Marathon which is a new smartphone with massive battery of 4000mAh. The company promising that it will run for 60 days on standby mode. The smartphone has 4.5-inch IPS display with 854×480 pixels. It comes with 1GHz dual core processor. It has 512MB of RAM with 4GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB.
The Swipe Marathon sports 5MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 0.3MP front shooter. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS. It is a dual SIM smartphone with dual standby.
The Swipe Marathon is available in White colour for Rs. 4,599 on Snapdeal.
Swipe Marathon specifications are
- Processor: 1GHz dual-core
- Display: 4.5-inch qHD IPS with 854×480 pixels
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED Flash/ Front 0.3MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual with dual standby
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh