TECNO Mobile launched the CAMON i4 smartphone, which is the first budget smartphone with triple AI rear cameras which has primary one 13MP, 2MP depth sensor and an 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor. It also has a 16MP AI front camera.
It has a 6.2-inch HD+ Dot Notch 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with 88.6% screen-to-body ratio. It has an anti-oil fingerprint sensor and has AI Face Unlock. It packs a 3500mAh battery with rocket fast charging technology.
The TECNO CAMON i4 is coming in Midnight Black, Aqua Blue, Nebula Black and Champagne Gold colours. The 2GB RAM with 32GB storage variant and Helio A22 is priced at Rs. 9,599 and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant and Helio P22 is priced at Rs. 11,999.
TECNO CAMON i4 specifications are
- Display: 6.217-inch HD+ with 500 nits brightness, 1520×720 pixels
- Processor: 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm/ 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm
- GPU: IMG PowerVR GE-class
- RAM: 2GB/ 4GB
- Memory: 32GB/ 64GB internal, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP primary with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, 8MP 120° ultra-wide, quad LED flash/ Front 16MP with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with HiOS 4.6
- SIM: Dual (nano + nano + microSD)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 3500mAh