Vivo introduced its flagship smartphone Vivo Nex in India with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC clocked at 2.8 GHz supported with Adreno 616 GPU. The USP of the smartphone is the 8-MP Pop-up selfie camera.
The Vivo Nex features a 6.59-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 19.3:9 aspect ratio and 1080×2316 pixel resolution. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo-based Funtouch OS 4.0 out of the box. Vivo Nex sports a dual rear camera setup of a 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 primary sensor with dual-core pixels and 4-axis OIS, while the secondary camera is of a 5-megapixel sensor. It also has an 8-megapixel camera pop-up camera on the front. It also has the similar In-display Fingerprint Sensor and Vivo Hi-Audio earphones we’ve seen in the Vivo X21.
Vivo Nex is a dual-SIM (Nano) smartphone with 4G VoLTE connectivity. Other connectivity options are dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB 2.0 port, and OTG support.
The smartphone comes in Black color variant at an attractive price tag of Rs 44,990. Vivo has partnered with Amazon.in for its sale.
Vivo Nex Specifications are
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC
- Display: 6.59-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display, 19.3:9 aspect ratio, 1080×2316 pixel resolution.
- RAM: 8GB
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo-based Funtouch OS 4.0
- Storage: 128GB Onboard Storage
- Camera: Rear camera – 12MP+5MP dual sensors with LED Flash, 4-axis sensor, dual-core pixels/ Front Camera: 8 MP AI enabled pop up camera
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano), Dual Standby
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with Fast Charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB 2.0 port, and OTG Type-C support.