Vivo comes with a budget smartphone with 18:9 aspect ratio!
Vivo has launched the Y71, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘Y Series’ in India. It has 5.99-inch HD+ 2.5D curved display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by 1.4GHz quad Snapdragon 425 processor. It sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It has dedicated dual SIM slots and microSD slot. It packs with 3285mAh battery.
The Vivo Y71 will be coming in Black and Gold colors for Rs. 10,990 and will be in offline stores.
Vivo Y71 specifications are
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Display: 5.99-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass with 18:9 aspect ratio, 1440×720 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo with Funtouch OS
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 3285mAh