Xiaomi does another attempt for the Phablet!
Xiaomi launches Mi Max 2, which is the successor Mi Max launched last year. The Phablet is powered by 2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 625 processor. It has 6.44-inch Full HD IPS with 2.5D curved glass display. It has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage which is also expandable. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8 on top.
The Mi Max 2 sports 12MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It has hybrid dual SIM supports and 4G VoLTE connectivity. It packs with 5300mAh battery and comes with Quick Charge 3.0.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will be coming in Gold and Matte Black colors for Rs. 16,999. The customers can avail Jio offer which is 100GB 4G date with the purchase of Xiaomi Mi Max 2.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 specifications are
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Display: 6.44-inch Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass with 450nits brightness, 1000 : 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB internal, expandable with microSD
- Camera: Rear 12MP with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size/ Front 5MP with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (micro+nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5300mAh with Quick Charge 3.0