Finally wait comes to end!
Xiaomi announced its tablet MiPad in India. The tablet comes with 7.9-inch display, it has Gorilla Glass 4 protection with 2048×1536 pixels at 326 ppi with 4:3 aspect ratio. The MiPad is loaded with 2.2GHz NVIDIA Tegra K1 powered by 192-core Kepler GPU. It has 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
The MiPad sports 8MP rear shooter with Sony BSI stacked sensor, 1080p video recording, f/2.0 aperture and 5Mp front shooter with f/2.0 aperture. It is running with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box with MIUI ROM on top of it. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11/b/g/n/ac Dual Band (2X2 MIMO) and Bluetooth 4.0. It has 6700mAh battery capacity. [youtube youtubeurl=”DXM9eh4_Bd0″ ][/youtube]
The Xiaomi MiPad will be available in White colour for Rs. 12,999. It will be available on Flipkart starting from March 24th without registration.
Xiaomi MiPad specifications are
- Processor: 2.2GHz NVIDIA Tegra K1
- GPU: 192-core Kepler
- Display: 7.9-inch with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 2048×1536 pixels at 326 ppi with 4:3 aspect ratio
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with Sony BSI stacked sensor, 1080p video recording, f/2.0 aperture/ Front 5MP with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with MIUI ROM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11/b/g/n/ac Dual Band (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery: 6700mAh