Dual 4G SIM slot, it is just WOW!
Xiaomi announces its new budget smartphone Redmi 2 which is successor of Redmi 1s. The smartphone comes with 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) 64-bit processor powered by Adreno 305 GPU. The smartphone has 4.7-inch IPS display with Dragontrail Glass protection, 1280×720 pixels. The highlight of the smartphone is dual SIM with both slots supports 4G connectivity.
The Redmi 2 sports an 8MP rear shooter with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Omnivision sensor, 1080p video recording and 2MP front shooter with 720P HD video recording. It has 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal storage which is expandable storage up to 32GB. The smartphone comes with Android 4.4 KitKat with MIUI v6 on top of it. Other than 4G connectivity the smartphone supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG. It comes with 2200mAh battery capacity. [youtube youtubeurl=”U34wQlKQSLM” ][/youtube]
The Xiaomi Redmi 2 will available in Pink, Yellow, Green, Grey and White colours for Rs. 6,999. It will go on sale from March 24th through flash sale on Flipkart. Company also promised to bring 2GB RAM with 16GB memory variant soon as limited edition model.
Xiaomi Redmi 2 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 4.7-inch IPS with AGC Dragontrail Glass protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Omnivision sensor, 1080p video recording/ Front 2MP, 720P HD video recording
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with MIUI v6 on top of it
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 2200mAh