Xiaomi brings a new variant of Redmi 3S!
Xiaomi launched Redmi 3+, which is a variant of Redmi 3S. It comes with 2GB of RAM, 5-inch HD display, Octa core Snapdragon 430 processor, runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It has fingerprint sensor at the back.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus will be coming in Dark Grey, Silver and Gold colours for Rs. 9,499. It will be sold through offline market and will be sold across 7,500 retailers, October 1st. It will also be available across key Large Format Retailers such as Poorvika, Sangeetha, BIG C, and LOT mobiles
Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (micro + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 4000mAh