Xolo putting efforts on old models with new hardware!
Xolo launched Xolo Q1000 Opus 2 the successor of Xolo Opus Q1000 which was launched last year. The Xolo Opus 2 comes with 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 (MSM8212) powered by Adreno 302. It has 5-inch qHD IPS display with 960×540 pixels.
The smartphone sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and 2MP front facing camera. It has 1GB RAM with 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB. The Opus 2 is a dual SIM smartphone with 2000mAh battery power.
Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It comes with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box.
The Xolo Opus 2 will be available in White and Black colours for Rs. 9,780 on Snapdeal. Xolo will announce the smartphone in coming weeks.
Xolo Q1000 Opus 2 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 (MSM8212)
- GPU: Adreno 302
- Display: 5-inch qHD capacitive touch screen IPS with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP Auto Focus with LED Flash/ Front 2MP
- SIM: Dual (GSM+GSM) with Dual Standby
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2000mAh