Budget Smartphone by Xolo!
Xolo announces its new smartphone Q1001 in Q-series range. The smartphone comes with 5-inch FWVGA IPS display with 854×480 pixels. It is loaded with 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582M processor powered by 240MHz Mali 400 MP2 GPU. It has 5-inch FWVGA IPS display with 854×480 pixels.
The Xolo Q1001 sports 5MP rear shooter with LED Flash and VGA front shooter. It has 512MB of RAM with 4GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It is a Dual SIM smartphone. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It has 2000mAh battery capacity. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box.
The Xolo Q1001 will be available in White and Black colours for Rs. 6,199.
Xolo Q1001 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6582M
- GPU: 240MHz Mali 400 MP2
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA IPS with 854×480 pixels at 196 PPI
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED Flash/ Front VGA
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2000mAh