Xolo also launching KitKat based smartphones!
Xolo launched its new smartphone Xolo Q1011 running on latest OS Android KitKat 4.4. It has 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels. It is a Dual SIM smartphone.The smartphone runs on 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor powered by 500 MHz Mali 400MP2 GPU.
The Xolo Q1011 has 1GB RAM and 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It sports an 8-megapixel camera with LED flash, BSI sensor and 2MP front facing camera. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB OTB and 2250mAh battery.
The Xolo Q1011 will be available in White and Black colours for Rs. 9,999 on Amazon. First 3000 customers will get free 16GB microSD card.
Xolo Q1011 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582
- GPU: 500 MHz Mali 400MP2
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS based on One Glass Solution with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash, BSI Sensor, 1080p video recording/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 2250mAh