Deca core MediaTek Helio X20 processor is something new!
ZOPO unveils its Speed 8 flagship smartphone in MWC 2016. It is the first smartphone loaded with Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor. It has 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with 1920×1080 pixels. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory with 3600mAh battery capacity that allows fast charging.
The Speed 8 sports 21MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor, 6P lenses and 8MP front camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 4P lenses. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. It supports dual SIM with 4G LTE connectivity. It has fingerprint scanner and USB Type C port.
The ZOPO Speed 8 comes in Black and Silver colours for $299.99 (approx. Rs. 20,561 approx.). It will start for sale from April 12th.
ZOPO Speed 8 specifications are
- Processor: Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20
- GPU: 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS with 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 32GB internal
- Camera: Rear 21MP with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor, 6P lenses/ Front 8MP with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 4P lenses
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, USB OTG
- Battery: 3600mAh with fast charging