Mid-range phone with LTE support…
ZTE Star 1 comes with 5-inch full HD display with 178 degree viewing angle and 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor and Adreno 305 GPU. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory expandable unto 32GB. The rear 8 megapixel camera comes with auto focus with dual LED flash and front 5 megapixel one with 88 degree wide angel. The connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, USB OTG, GPS. The battery is 2300mAh. It offers Dolby experience.
ZTE Star 1 comes in pink, black and white colours. It is available for pre-order in China at 1399 Chinese Yuan, approximately Rs. 13540.
ZTE Star 1 specifications are
- Processor: 1.6GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928)
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 5-inch Full HD OGS with 178-degree wide viewing angle, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 64GB with micro SD
- Camera: Rear 8MP auto focus with dual LED Flash,f/2.0 aperture/ Front 5MP with 88 degree wide angle lens
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, USB OTG, GPS
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Battery: 2300mAh