An option for HTC One! In an event in Taiwan, HTC announced HTC desire 700 a Dual-SIM Smartphone with HTC Desire 601, HTC Desire 500 and HTC Desire 300. Desire 700 is nothing but a mid-range option for HTC One with a larger screen. HTC desire features a 5-inch qHD display with 540×960 pixel resolution and is powered by 1.2GHz Qualcomm snapdragon quad-core processor. It has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage which is expandable up to 64GB via microSD card.
Rear camera of HTC 700 is 8MP with auto focus BSI sensor and LED flash which records 1080p videos and has HTC Zoe support. The front camera of 2.1MP for video calling also features BSI sensor. It runs on Android OS with HTC Sense UI and having a 2100mAh battery. It has Dual-SIM, one with HSPA support and another one with GSM/EDGE support. Both the SIM slots are for micro-SIM’s.
HTC has given some unique features like HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers and HTC BlinkFeed. HTC 700 will be available for Rs. 29,499 in India.
[box type=”info” ]HTC Desire 700 is available on infibeam at Rs. 29,499[/box]
HTC Desire 700 Specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core
- Display: 5-inch qHD with 540×960 pixel resolution
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 64GB via micorSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP/ Front 2.1MP
- OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense UI
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- Battery: 2100mAh