HTC brings the first 64-bit Octa core processor in India!
HTC announced its HTC Desire 820 in India with with two processor variants as Desire 820 gets Octa core and Desire 820q is quad core variant. The HTC Desire 820 was earlier unveiled in IFA 2014. The HTC Desire comes with 5.5-inch display (1280×720) pixels. It is loaded with Octa core 1.5GHz x4 and 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor powered by Adreno 405 GPU. It comes with 2GB RAM.
The Desire 820q comes with 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 410 processor powered by Adreno 306 GPU. It has 1GB RAM. In others specs both has 16GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD. The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6 UI on top of it and will be upgradable to Android L.
The Desire 820 sports a 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash, BSI sensor, record video up to 1080p and an 8MP front shooter which can also record video up to 1080p. It is dual SIM smartphone and supports nano SIM. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS. It has 2600mAH non removable battery. It has dual front facing speakers with BoomSound speakers and built-in amplifiers.
The HTC Desire 820 and Desire 820q will be available in many colours. No word on pricing yet but will go on sale from early November.
HTC Desire 820 / Desire 820q dual SIM specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core (1.5GHz x 4 + 1GHz x 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615/ 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 (Desire 820q)
- GPU: Adreno 405 / Adreno 306 (Desire 820q)
- Display: 5.5-inch with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB/ 1GB (Desire 820q)
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor, 28mm lens, 1080p video recording/ Front 8 MP, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 4.4 with HTC Sense 6 UI, upgradable to Android L
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS
- Battery: 2600mAh