Coolpad brings another smartphone!
Coolpad has launched Note 3 Plus in India, which is a variant of Coolpad Note 3 launched few months back. It comes with 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with scratch resistant. Other than screen it has same configuration like previous edition which has Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 SoC, 3GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage, 64GB expndable memory, Android 5.1 Lollipop with Cool UI, 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It packs with 3000mAh battery capacity.
Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]”We have set a benchmark in the Indian market with the launch of Coolpad Note 3 and note 3 lite. The devices were top-selling handsets on Amazon.in for several weeks. The newly launched Note 3 Plus is a result of our endeavor to align our products as per customer expectations and make them more apt and exciting at the same time. We aim to empower consumers with technology to get more out of life as we commit to push the frontier of what’s possible . The updated version of the Note 3 is being made in partnership with Videocon at their Aurangabad facility and is Coolpad’s contribution to “Make in India” initiative.”[/notification]
The Coolpad Note 3 Plus will be available in Champange White and Gold colours for Rs. 8,999. It will be exclusively on Amazon.in from May 13th.
Coolpad Note 3 Plus specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Display: 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD, scratch resistant, 1902×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 64GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Cool UI 6.0
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3000mAh