Galaxy S5 variants getting popular!
Samsung launched Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ in Singapore. It is the variant of Galaxy S5 which is Samsung’s flagship smartphone. The smartphone comes with 2.5GHz quad core Snapdragon 805 processor powered by Adreno 420 GPU. It runs on 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display with 1920×1080 pixels.
The Galaxy S5 4G+ sports a 16MP rear shooter with LED flash and 2.1MP front shooter. It has 16GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 128GB powered by 2GB RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat out of the box. Connectivity options include 4G LTE-A (up to 300 Mbps) / 3G HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS. It has 2800mAh battery power.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ will be available in Copper Gold, Charcoal Black, Shimmery White and Electric Blue colours. It will go on sale in Singapore from 24th August, it will be priced around SGD 688 (approx. Rs. 33,000). Samsung also launched Samsung Galaxy S5 Broadband LTE-A in Korea few days ago. India got Samsung S5 4G variant few days ago, Samsung is trying different variant in different regions.
Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ specifications are
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805
- GPU: Adreno 420
- Display: 5.1-inch Super AMOLED with 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 16MP with LED Flash/ Front 2.1MP
- OS: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A (up to 300 Mbps) / 3G HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS
- Battery: 2800mAh